Privacy & Usage Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement determines the conditions and requirements on both (Asuol.com) and the user relating to the services provided by (Asuol) to the user through the website where these conditions and requirements are as below:
- The Service provided by Asuol.com shall begin on the date of the subscription of the Member in the Website.
- Asuol.com shall not be considered liable towards inaccurate data, information and images submitted to the Website unless such data, information and images were related to Asuol.com.
- There is not any engagement or Connection between Asuol.com and any of the real states mentioned in the Website or any connection with the owners of such real states, further Asuol.com does not have any engagements or connections with any commercial operation (Sale, Lease, Purchasing ...etc) done through the Website.
- In case the Member used the website for any acts of vandalism and/or generated damage and/or plagiarized any company's name and/or used the website for any amoral purpose and/or used the website in a way breaches the law and/or customs, Asuol.com has the sole right to terminate the Member account without any prior notice, and without incurring any liability to the Member, further reka-group.com reserves its right not to pay back any previous amounts paid by the Member due its participation in the Website.
- The Member shall manage its account, where the Member solely and on his sole expense will add or remove or cancel or amend its account on the website, further Asuol.com as it deems relevant reserves its right to check and/or view any account for any Member, further Asuol.com has the sole right to delete and/or block any inappropriate information and/or announcement from any Member account.
- The Member shall provide Asuol.com with its real personal identity papers, and all manners of communication between them. Further such papers and details shall remain confidential excluding the information announced in the Website, where Asuol.com will not produce any of the aforementioned information unless if it was required by applicable law, legal process or any other governmental entity.
- The Member shall pay the Participation Fee within,…………………. (In case the Member participation was within the premium services package).
- The Member is required to keep all its secret information about its account on the Website, as the Password and/or username and/or any other information related to the Website, further Asuol.com shall not bear any liability due to leakiness of any information to any third party.
- Asuol.com has the sole right to terminate and/or to deactivate any account of any member, in case any of the provided information were incorrect and/or forged.
- The official manner of communication between Asuol.com and the Member shall be the E-mail registered in Asuol.com, therefore any letters and/or notices and/or notifications and/or any financial demands between the Parties shall be by the registered E-mail in Asuol.com, the member must inform Asuol.com within …… of any changes to the Registered E-mail in Asuol.com, otherwise, the addresses below shall be the designated addresses for purposes of notifications, the Member shall be responsible in case it did not receive any E-mail from Asuol.com due to technical or security defect from the E-mail services provider company, where all the information and usernames and passwords will be sent to the Registered E-Mail in Asuol.com.
- The Member acknowledges that it is over 18.
- Asuol.com reserves its right to renew and amend the conditions of the Services, and from time to time to change its Policy, without any prior notification or warning, where the Member shall be responsible to check any renewal, amendment made, such shall not mean detraction any of the Services provided to the Member.
- This Agreement has been set to meet the benefit of both Parties, and to clarify each party’s obligations, where this Agreement shall be effective on the date of the Participation in the Website by the Member, both Parties shall be obliged to abide all the obligations set in this Agreement.
- Any violation made by the Member towards this Agreement, its account shall be deactivated without any prior notice and without having the right to get any of the amounts paid to Asuol.com, further the member will be liable to prosecution in case it violated Asuol.com security or generated damage to such.
- By clicking the (REGISTER) button shown below the registration form, and to endow the Member an account in Asuol.com and the Member used such account in any manner, such actions shall be considered an acceptance and an approval to all the Conditions mentioned above.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Asuol and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Asuol. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Asuol takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Last modified on 10 July 2014